Each October Inc. Magazine releases its Inc. 500 List, which ranks the 500 fastest growing privately held companies in the US. The companies are ranked based on the percentage growth of net sales for the past 5 years. In addition to the percentage growth, companies must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the list:
- Companies must be independent and privately held
- Companies must have had sales of at least $200,000 for the first of the 5 years analysed
- Companies must have a 5-year sales history that includes an increase in last year's sale over the previous year
- Companies cannot be a holding company, regulated bank, or utility
- Companies must be based in the US
Synergy was listed number 420 in 1999 and number 219 in 2000.
Back to Awards Next Page